Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Finally...



So I finally finished this project after 2 years! I bought this no-sew wall hanging around this time in 2004, I put it away and since my husband and I have moved so much I never really saw it again. But I found a few days ago, and finished it up. No sewing, gluing or stitching required ~ it's just cutting out the shapes and tucking them into a foam board with a nail file or flat tool of some kind. It's about 12 x 12, so not too big. I now feel a sense of accomplishment!

And.... it's finally here! Archiver's is coming to Utah! I kept wondering when they would come to Utah. I absolutely love, love, love this store! While living in Iowa, there was one right near my apartment and I was there almost every day. Archiver's offers classes and endless scrapbooking/photo stuff. After shopping there, I'm not satisfied with Michael's or Roberts for paper and scrapbooking supplies. It opens November 10th in Orem/Provo so I won't get to go there until Thanksgiving but it is definitely worth the wait!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

super cute wall hanging! I can't wait to go to Archivers with you!!!!