Sunday, October 15, 2006

halloween treats


Halloween is such a fun holiday, it give me an excuse to eat candy and watch tons of scary movies.
This is one of my favorite Halloween decorations, it's not anything fancy but I got at the bookstore where I used to work and I like the hand painted look. It holds a tealight candle at the top.
I made this card by folding it into thirds, accordion style. I stamped and cut out 3 pumpkins then punched holes for the eyes and nose. To make them look lit I stuck yellow paper behind them. The "trick or treat" is stamped and embossed in black. The grass is just green cardstock then sniped along the edges.
My mom gave me instructions on how to make a bag from a 12 x 12 piece of paper. I made this bag using those instructions then set 2 black eyelets on the side and used a black fuzzy fiber as the handle. I think I'll give it away as a little Halloween gift to someone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute - why didn't you buy me one of those??? ha ha

Anonymous said...

the card is **super** cute too! Is that coming to me??????